Wednesday, June 29, 2016

*Book Review* Bad for Business by Ace Gray



I received an ARC of Bad for Business for the amazeballs Ace Gray herself!

So here is my fair and honest review!

I started reading Bad for Business, and soon realized I had no idea what was going on. So I stopped five pages in and bough Strictly Business. After I completed that amazingly hot read, I dived right into Strictly Business. For those of you who read Strictly Business and had to wait for Bad for Business to come out, I am so sorry! I know when Book #1 was over I spent many minutes (okay I'm still complaining days later) about how Miss Gray ended the first story. But I didn't have to wait to see what happens next! (Sorry was that mean?)

So I dived right in and devoured the next book in the series. And man was I amazed at the twists and turns of this story. This isn't just your typical guy meets girl story. This story continues that say intelligent story with twists, turns and suspense that leaves the reader flipping pages as fast as our kindle apps will allow.
I love the characters of Kate and Nick, and can't help but be drawn into their world. This story is a little darker, and way more emotional then book one. I was crying along with Kate as her world came crumbling down. I was there emotionally with her through all the ups and downs of this book.

I love when an author takes you on a journey that leaves you emotionally exhausted! And this book did not disappoint!!!

5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment