Sunday, June 26, 2016

~*Book Review*~ Strictly Business by Ace Gray


I received an ARC of Ace Gray's newest novel Bad for Business, but 3 pages in I knew I had to read Strictly Business first.
First I have to say I am ashamed that I had not heard of this story, nor had I read it till now. But it is safe to say that I am addicted to Ace Gray's writing and I think I'm in love with Nicholas Bryant, shhh don't tell my husband ;)
First thing that I love about this story is how super strong Kate is. For a female character she is not meek and mild. She is strong, powerful and super intelligent women who runs her own business and has such immense control on her world. I love that! But then she meets Nicholas Bryant and her lady parts start to hum, and can we blame her? Things are never are what they seems, and that can't be more accurate when talking about powerful but super distant CEO Mr. Bryant.  I love how things twist and change as this story progresses. I love the suspense and mystery of the story, not just with what's going on behind the scenes but also with what is going on in Nicholas's past. He's a nut you want to crack and then devour ;) But I really love that a strong powerful business women, can also be submissive in the bedroom.
I didn't love the ending, because if I didn't have the next book already to read I would be screaming and cursing out the author. Who am I kidding even though I have the next book, I still spent several minutes yelling and screaming and cursing out Ace Gray :O
I honestly loved everything about this story, these characters and the world the author has created for us. Why can't she have 20-30 books already written so I could just book binge all summer ?

5 amazing hot Stars!


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28801929-strictly-business

No comments:

Post a Comment