Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rope Burn ~ The Boot Knockers Ranch~ By Em Petrova


Rope Burn  ~ The Boot Knockers Ranch~ By Em Petrova



 



Last night I was able to finish Rope Burn book 5 in the Boot Knocker Ranch Series by Em Petrova. I had been waiting for the Dom from Down Under to get his story and this book did not disappoint. Every time I grab one of these books I wish I was able to go to this Texas ranch where all the men are Sex Therapists. I have never read a cowboy series before this one, but I’m no understanding the fascination with these type of men. They are strong, and masculine and not afraid of hard work. Tabbart and Stowe come at each other from such different areas, but having a man truly know what a women needs is so hot!

These two main characters are well developed and draw you into their world. I love the idea of an Aussie Cowboy, who wields a whip and loves to dominate women. You have a strong independent woman who is so tired of always watching what she does and worries about how others will perceive her because of her fame. As a woman who controls so much in her life, I can understand the idea behind letting go, giving that control to someone else. This book did not disappoint.
While this is book 5 of the series, it is definitely a stand along book as well. I strongly encourage you to start at the beginning of this amazing series with Pushin’ Buttons. Now I’ve gotta go grab the next book in this amazing series , book 6 just game out not to long ago and is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment