Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!





Hi everyone,

Just wanted to take a quick moment away from the real world to stop by my blog and wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope that Santa brought you everything you wished for! This time of year its very hard for me to get into the Christmas Spirit. I wish I could find the joy of this season, but it seems to be elusive this year. I hope where ever you may be that you find time in your day to find something to smile about. For me it was the faces of my children while opening their gifts this morning. Even thought this year won't feel like Christmas I'm going to do my best to find a little joy in each moment.

I wish you Peace, Love, and Good Books the whole year through!

Merry Christmas from Rather Be Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment