Saturday, December 12, 2015

Welcome

Welcome!

Hi all of you internet snoopers. I'd like to welcome you to my blog. The idea behind this blog is to give reviews on the books I'm reading.

I LOVE TO READ!

Seriously, as a mom to four kiddos my life is crazy enough, but you add in work, sports, extra curricular, going to school for my Masters' and a hubby who works all the time and you'll find me.
A over crazed, supper tired, always running mom who loves to read.

Every night I secretly can't wait till it's bed time. Once the little ones are tucked in and fast a sleep, I grab my best friend, my iPad, and cuddle up in bed with the latest book I'm reading.
I favor romance, but hay what gal doesn't? So I like reading Romance novels, Paranormal Romance, Romantic Thrillers and suspense, as well as Erotic Novels.


Basically anything to get me out of my own head. It's so nice to take a break from reality and slip into another world where the men are hot and the sex is hotter!

So I hope you stop by and check out the books I'm reading and the reviews of these books. 
I'm always looking for new books to read, so if you have a suggestion drop me a line at ratherbereading143@gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment