Sunday, December 13, 2015

Body Language~ The Boot Knockers Ranch Book 2~ By Em Petrova




This is the second book in the Boot Knockers Ranch series by Em Petrova. This book was such a great and easy read. I dived right in after reading book 1 Pushin' Buttons. We have a hot cowboy, Damien who has a secret that we need to learn. Then we meet school teacher Ruthie, who comes the ranch to escape her idea of sex, and really get out of her own head. When you take two people who shouldn't be attracted to each other and put them into a situation where they are so hot for each other you have an amazing book.
I loved to see how this story progressed and developed, including seeing characters from Book 1.

I consumed this book in two nights, and ran on to the next book in the series. I wish the Boot Knockers Ranch was a real place I could visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment