Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New author!

So I'm always looking for new author's. Especially an author who has several books, or even better a series of book's that I haven't read. So just before Christmas I started a three book collection and struggled to read it. It was very painful, causing me to fall asleep reading each night. So after three days I decided to give up and took a recommendation via Instagram for Kendall Ryan's book The Gentleman Mentor. I Loved It! I'll post a review tomorrow, but was so busy reading this great book that I picked up the next one. I'm so excited to find this author, because he writing style is so smooth, and easy to get you sucked in. Plus she has about 8-9 books! So I'm in heaven 😇🤓 

You know how some people talk about binge watching television series on Netflix? Well I like to binge read book series. I love getting invested in the books and the characters. Some of my favorite series are The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward, the Dark Series by Christine Feehan and The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K. Hamilton. While these series are all considered supernatural, or paranormal romance the all have a ton of books within their series to suck you in and keep you in their world for weeks. So any time I find a new author with books that suck me in, I'm a goner. 

It's my version of heaven 😉.

Book reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment