Sunday, December 18, 2016

Book Review: Stepping Stone (The Stone Series #2) by Dakota Willink



I was extremely privileged to be a Beta Reader for this amazing second book by Dakota Willink. The first book in the series grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. Few books keep me thinking about them the way that book one of the Stone Series did. So when she asked if I could help I jumped at the chance.
With that being said, this is still my honest book review.
We meet up with Krystina Cole after book one. Krys is on he way back to the city from a job interview in Connecticut. She is questioning everything in her life right now, all because of Alexander Stone. The amazingly handsome man who offered her a perfect job, on a sexy platter with his as the main dish. She walked away because she was afraid of her feelings and need for this sexy, wealthy, alpha man.
Have you ever been so entranced by a man, that you can't think clearly when your near him? Krys has this problem with Alex. She wants to be strong and assertive and stick up for herself, but she just ends up looking at him and becoming a ball of hormones that will do anything he says.
I love these characters and truly can't get enough. These two have so much passion for each other, but have so much baggage that you hope they can find a way to move past it all. Can these two find a way? And where will it take them?
5 Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment