Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Book Review: Snow Angel A Crystal Cover Holiday Novella by Dee Ellis


I received an advanced readers copy of Snow Angel from the author, in exchanged for my honest review.
Wow, I haven't been let down by Dee yet. This short story/Novella is a holiday story set in Crystal Cover. In this story we meet Krys and Emma. These too are sooooo cute. I fell in love with them, and not just because they were cute but also because they were a little naughty ;) When you have a guys waiting a year to start something with his sexy neighbor, but then once he gets her he shows her exactly what he brings to the table, and man oh man is it sexy! Emma is such an amazing character, and I can tell there is so much more to these characters. I hope to see them in the next books.
This was such an amazing read, that leaves me wanting more from this series. Anything Dee writes is sure to be a hit. This story was no different.


No comments:

Post a Comment