Monday, October 24, 2016

Book Review: Family Business by Ace Gray


I received an advanced readers copy of Family Business, book 3 in the Mixing Business with Pleasure Series by the author, Ace Gray.
I have to warn you that I fell in love with this authors writing and story telling several months back when I first found Strictly Business and then Bad for Business. I devoured those two books, and then patiently (yeah right) waited for monthly newsletter to read anything this author creates as I waited for this book to release.
I wish I could describe exactly what her words do wo me as a reader, but I just can't. This book, I would have normally devoured in less than 24 hours, staying up way past my bed time, ignoring that I had a husband, children, a job etc. to take care of in the morning. This book was different. I seriously dragged this book out three days. Not because it was bad, the opposite in fact. It was so good, but I knew I would get to the last page and be sad that the story was over. I would read it the first time in a blink of an eye, and never get the chance to re-read it for the first time again. So I took my time, not wanting the story to come to and end. I savored the words on the page. I fell in love with Nick and Kate all over again. I will admit that I laughed, I cried, and yes I got turn on by the words and story.
This book had suspense, and intrigue from the first chapter. I literally messaged the author and asked her what she was doing to me, because she was killing me with the first chapter THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!
This is an amazing series, and this book definitely is a 5 Star Book! A must read for all my smut sisters, and anyone who loved romantic suspense with dirty deeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment