Sunday, August 7, 2016

Book Review~King by T. M. Frazer


So this book I started back in July when I actually had a free minute to pick up a book of my choosing. With book blogging, I'm unusually picking up the next ARC that is due to be released in order to review it. But I had some time and started King. This is my first T.M. Frazier novel and I had heard nothing but amazing things about the book and author so thought what the hell!

First it was very difficult for me to get into this book, because of the ideas that are presented. The idea of a young girl 17-18 yrs old without any idea who she is, with no one looking for her, and her only friend being a drug addicted junkie waiting for her next fix. The book has many dark situations along with drugs, guns, and violence.

I had to put the book down and walk away from it due to other commitments, but I can honestly say that at that point in the story, I was grabbed anyway. I had another break in my schedule and wanted to give it a change, so went back to King. And I am so glad I did! This book took a turn that I'm not sure I was expecting! I ended up falling in love with King and wishing him and Doe could find some sort of HEA.
I immediately grabbed the next book in the series, and can't wait or another break in my busy schedule so I can devour it!
Give King a chance you won't be sorry.
4 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment