Monday, April 25, 2016

How to tame beasts and other wild things by A. Wilding Wells

This book is unlike any other out there! It is so different then anything I've read in a long time. But that's a breathing. The book will make you laugh out loud and cry, in a matter of a few pages! The story is about a oned  but of a bit named Balthazar Cox, he's trying to run a Successful farm while raising twin toddlers. Then his sister in-law Matilda Pearl arrives on her father's orders to find Balthazar a nanny/wife. These two don't want to like each other but the unlikely pair are,perfect for each other. This book has so many twists and turns that you are constantly engaged with the story. I was so made when I had to put the book down the first night in order to get to sleep. I wanted foxtail all night to finish this amazing story? This is definitely a must read! I can not wait for more great stories from this author!

I have to question the authors life after reading this book. If it is in anyway based on real events, she is living an amazing life! I often share stories f my life and say "I can't make this stuff up."  I have a feeling Me. Wells can say the same thing 😉. 

No comments:

Post a Comment