Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hell on Heels by Anne Jolin

*I received an ARC of Hell on Heels by Anne Jolin in exchange for my fair and honest review.*


This book was by far, one of my favorites from Anne Jolin, because it wasn't your typical romance novel! It is a complete story, that is a stand alone novel, without continuations or cliff hangers!

The story centers around Charleston, who is our perfectly imperfect heroine.  Charleston experiences such tragic grief that even 9 years later she is till trying to understand her grief and let go of the past. We are aloud the privilege of following Charleston along her journey to self love after her brother dies from a addiction and the love of her life abandons her. This book includes, not one, not two, but three sexy hot men all vying for Charleston's attention.

This book made me reflect on my own grief and really made me understand myself more through Charleston's struggles and accomplishments. This is one of those books that comes along that completely changes your life. This book is one of those books that everyone can take away a different part. Maybe for you this book is about a successful women trying to find love. Maybe for someone else it is about a broken women who struggles everyday to keep from drowning in her own emotions. We all have a little Charleston in us, so we can all relate to her, causing Charleston to be a 'real' character. Her story is one we can sympathies and relate too.

This is a MUST READ!

***** 5 Stars ( I wish I could give it more!)



No comments:

Post a Comment