Monday, February 22, 2016

Filthy Beautiful Lies by Kendall Ryan


This is the first book in the Beautiful Lies Series from the amazing Kendall Ryan. This book does end in a cliffhanger, however the entire series is out and available.

Sophie is put into a terrible situation. She needs to raise a lot of money in a very short period of time in order to afford a new medical treatment for her sister who is dying of cancer. She is willing do almost anything, and a women who is desperate can be put into a very bad position. Sophie decided after failing to become a stripper that the only way to earn this type of money is to see her virginity to the highest bidder at a exclusive sex club.

While it is hard to even image being in Sophie's position thank god she meets Drake or really Colten Drake. He tries to come off dark and mysterious but losses some of that when we get to meet his brothers. He does have the alpha dominate persona very well, especially in bed. Its a fast paced story that left me asking more questions then I had answers for. I can only assume that more if revealed in the next books.

I'm a huge fan of Kendall Ryan's. She is a new author for me, but so far I've been consumed by all the books I have read from her. I love her writing style and really enjoy reading her novels. Can't wait till I pick up the next book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment