Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!




Sorry I've been gone a while. I was attempting to enjoy the remainder of my holiday before reality broke back in.

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Year. Mine was relatively quiet, which I'm not complaining about!

This year I decided the idea of resolutions was futile, so instead I'm setting some realistic expectations for myself. For instance, this blog. I hope to e able to up date this blog every 2-3 days with the books I'm reading. I also want to reach 100 books read this year. I've never actually counted how many books I read each year, so this will be interesting.

With this new year we get to whip the slate clean and start fresh. I hope that you all enjoy you new year and attempt to make peace with your self and the world around you, and resolve to read more ;)
The image below seems to sum up my thoughts, even if it is out dated.


No comments:

Post a Comment