Thursday, January 14, 2016

Dead Ice; A Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Novel by Laurell K. Hamilton




I have been a huge fan of Anita Blake Vampire Series for a few years now. I love the fact that this series is so long! It gives a gal like me a chance to dive into a book, with amazing characters and live with them for weeks! This book was no different. I was taken aback by how huge it is, and though it might be filled with some 'fluff' but I should of known better. There is no fluff in this book. It is intense wild ride that you have to hold on and enjoy. There is so many different dynamic's that just take you back through the series. Sometimes it gets hard to keep up with Anita and all her lovers, but the thoughts and ideas are incredible. I get sucked into Anita's world and sometimes wish I could live there. This book is dark, but also a little nostalgic with a look back at some of Anita's pasts zombie/vampire hunts. It is so fast paced and so developed it's hard to keep up. I promise if you hold on you'll be in for an increasable ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment