Friday, November 4, 2016

Book Review: Kara's Wolves (Wolf Master's #1) by Becca Jameson



I bought this book during one of the free promotions via Amazon. I read the synopsis and it drew me in. I was looking forward to a good paranormal shifter romance with a threesome. I do truly love this genre. I picked it up the other day and surprisingly finished in in one day. Front to back I couldn't put it down. It was a little slow and honestly boring to start, but once I pushed through that things heated up, fast! I mean you have two men who find their mate.

Justin and Trevor have been best friends since they were little kids. They share everything, and I mean everything. One night Justin's at a local bar with one of his brothers and bam he's hit with her sent that makes his dick take notice. He can't believe his mate is here. He's shocked and scarred all at the same time. He's shocked because he wasn't ready to find her, but now that he has ne can't wait to claim her. But then he's scarred because Trevor and him have enjoyed their ménage relationships and he's afraid to end that. But he doesn't have long to worry. Once he gets home Trevor nearly kills him once he smells his mate on Justin. This is where Justin gives a shh of relief. But it's short lives. How are these two going to convince her that they are both her mater (she's human, 21 and a gymnast.)

Kara is about to graduate from college. Her last gymnastics meet is in a little over a week. The last four years of hard work are about to come to a close. She goes out to the bar with her two roommates and is dumb struck by this hot piece of cowboy. Then after their date she goes back to his far to meet his roommate Trevor who she starts to fantasy about. Damn she goes from no sex in the last four years to wanting these two guys both! She's shocked with herself, and gets a little in her own head. However the guys are great. But then you add in the suspense of someone after her and the boys and things take a suspenseful twist.

Such a great read, now I'm gonna grab the rest of the book series by Becca Jameson to devour :)
4.5 Stars!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment