Sunday, March 6, 2016

Anchor: Tie That Bind by D. E. Bonds

This is the debut novel by D. E. Bond. And it is AMAZING!  **Beware** This book will leave you with a book hangover like no other! But in the best possible way!

I was sucked in within the first paragraph. This novel is a dark twisted romantic novel that will take you on a roller coaster ride. I seriously became obsessed with the characters and the story. The first night I read this, I stopped to get to bed and found myself saying prayers for the Cali and Will, the fictional characters of this novel. Cali and Will are first loves, but after six years of separation when Will left for California and Cali stayed behind in Phili to open a bakery with her best friend. Fast forward six years and Will is almost wrapped up in CA and ready to head home, back to his girl Cali. However, Cali is in a relationship with Kurt.

Will will do anything to get Cali back, and he has no idea who Cali is actually involved with. This novel is dark, and dangerous, and makes you fall in love with Will. I had so much concern and fear for the situation Cali was in that I prayed Will could rescue her. This fast past novel, was dark and dangerous with nostalgic parts. The character development was so well developed I felt like the characters were all friends. I definitely can not wait for the next novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment