Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole



A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole

Warning: Grab a box of tissues!


This young adult stand alone book is so good! I love when I get sucked into a story that seems so real. I felt this way over Rune and Poppy's relationship. To find your soulmate at 5 years old, only to have their world flipped upside down when they are 15 yrs old. Will they be able to get back to the way they were before it's too late?

Without giving away the whole book, let me strongly encourage everyone to grab a copy! I'm going to share this with my own teenage daughters, because this is a type of story that we can all read and share and talk about!

I highly recommend this romantic story of love and kisses. If your a fan of Nicholas Sparks or Jodi Picoult, or Nora Roberts, then this story is perfect for you! The story was well developed with great characters that tug at your heart strings.




No comments:

Post a Comment